Control Of Electrical Machines 2021/2022
- Dipartimento: Ingegneria
- Corso di Laurea: Mechatronics Engineering
- Settore Ministeriale: ING-INF/04
- Codice di verbalizzazione: 8039782
- Metodi di insegnamento: Frontale E Altro
- Metodi di valutazione: Scritto E Orale
- Prerequisiti: Linear Algebra, Mathematical Analysis.
- Obiettivi: The theory of nonlinear dynamical systems can be successfully used to gain profound insight into the fundamental mathematical modeling and control design techniques for electrical machines. Electrical machines exhibit many typical and unavoidable nonlinear features and so the material presented in this self contained course will be of value not only to engineers engaged in the control of electric machines but also to a broader audience interested in (nonlinear) control design. Tutor-guided individual projects (including computer simulations and lab experiments) invite an intensive participation. The course is a unified exposition of the most important steps and concerns in the mathematical modeling and in the design of estimation and control algorithms for electrical machines.
- A.A.: 2021/2022
- Canale: UNICO
- Crediti: 6
- Obbligo di Frequenza: No